About me

Hello and welcome to Kira’s Kafe!  Here you can read up on the latest vegetarian news,and  find vegetarian recipes.  As well as posts on environmental issues!  You might even see recipe posts that are gluten-free, vegan, or dairy free.

First, let me tell you a little about me.  My name is Kira and I’m a 13 yr old all ways ready for adventure(especially when it comes to cooking!).  I’m a vegetarian who is interested in the environment and the world around me.  I love my dog Kekoa and my cat Kidder with all my heart( I could not live with out them!).  I have been helping in the kitchen ever since I can remember.  Crafting is my other Passion besides cooking.  Whether its crocheting, sewing,scrap booking, making friendship bracelets, origami, painting, drawing or just making a thank you card, I’m all in!  I also love photography.  My favorite place to take pictures must be outdoors in nature!  I just love it. My favorite places to be are at the beach with my grandma or at our cabin in the woods. One of my many dreams is to travel around the world seeing all the different places.

15 thoughts on “About me

1. Hi Kira!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think that it’s really cool that you like photography! I think things are really cool on camera, I’m just not good at capturing the moments!

Thanks again for the comment!

-Abbey

2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Its cool that you want to come to Tasmania But its a freezing cold place.
    Its so cold in the winter. We have had prettyy bad weather even though its spring here. But in summer we would only reached 20-30 nothing like 40-45 like some places. Hows your weather?

3. Kira,
    Regarding writing a challenge, there is no deadline. Just finish it after your visit to the aquarium. I will catch your post on the google reader I use.

4. Dear Kira,

I really love your blog!

You take such care to write quality text and then include great images that enhance the story.

I’m going to add your to my blog roll of student bloggers! You have excellent writing ability, and I hope you continue posting on this site!

Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Yollis
    California

5. Pingback: March 2010: Challenge 1 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

6. Hi my name is maria and i think your blog is really cool come check out my blog and please leave a comment .

7. Thanks for your comment maria h.! I would love to go to your blog but you didn’t leave your blog’s URL so I can’t go to it 🙁 . Please comment again and leave your URL for your blog so I can vist!

P.s. In case you don’t know what a URL is here is a example( this is my blogs URL) http://kirakafe.edublogs.org/

-Kira

8. Pingback: Ready or Not! | Making Sense...

9. Pingback: Ready to Roll! | Peanut Gallery

10. Pingback: Your “About Me” page | District 50 Students

11. G’day Kira,

Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting in March, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

PS Did you get to that writing course you were thinking about?

12. Pingback: five6 » Blog Archive » First Challenge